This Week: 10/20 - 10/25
- Monday, 10/20 - Spirit Rally. 6:45 report time. Wear your show shirt
- Tuesday, 10/21 - Rehearsal @ 3:30 - 5:30
- Wednesday, 10/22 - Lighting of the C's. Uniform is dri-fit shirts, marching shoes, and black socks. Load trucks at 2:30. Students may drive themselves or leave on buses departing around 3 pm. Rehearse 4-6. Lighting of the C's from 7-9. Students need to bring their own food to eat at 6 or have some dropped off. Transportation provided back to school.
- Thursday, 10/23 - Rehearsal 3:30 - 5:30
- Friday, 10/24 - Spirit Rally during school. This year's show shirt is your ticket out of 6th period. Homecoming Game at Pridgeon Field vs Cy Ridge 7:00 PM. We are HOME. Due to the Homecoming Court being announced during halftime, we will march the entire show AFTER the game.
- Saturday, 10/25 - UIL Area Contest. Schedule TBA.
Saturday 11/8 Senior Game at 1PM at the Berry Center vs Cy Ranch. We are HOME.
Monday 11/10 Region Orchestra Wind Auditions. ALSO Monday 11/10 Flags out for Veteran's Day
Wednesday 11/13 Flags are returned
Friday-Saturday 11/14-15 Region Orchestra Clinic/Concert
December 8, 12, 13 Region Band Auditions
December 15 Winter Band Concert 7PM
From Mr. Drake:
Congratulations on a very successful UIL Region Contest!! Your ratings and more importantly your high level of performance are a testament to your hard work and dedication to our band. Thank you parents for being so supportive and helpful in helping prepare our students for all of our contests and events - we couldn't do it without you!
Everyone will receive an itinerary for next Saturday as soon as I put it together on Wednesday. We have a real opportunity to show everyone what we're made of at Cypress Creek!
Instructions to Use Charms
Disney Trip Consent Form
2014 - 2015 Band Handbook
Many of you are interested in donating blood or platelets to MDAnderson to help Josh. He is in need of multiple blood products per week and the need is great! Here are the details to ensure his account is credited. Thank you!
Updated for 2014-2015
Import the Band Calendar to Your Google Account
- Click the +Google button in the bottom right corner
- Login to your account
- Click yes